Wow, I've been waiting for the Hana Kimi special for a long time that I almost forgot about it. Then I've seen a heads up from a forum that its finally out. It took me almost one day for the whole thing to load and I got to watch it online last saturday. Yey!
Hana Kimi Special episode, is 1 hour and 49 minutes of hilarious antics from the boys and Ashiya. It started on Osaka Gakuen's Valentines day event where Sano and Nakatsu reflect on the final week of their last summer vacation. This is actually refered as episode 7.5. Nakatsu (I heart Toma Ikuta!) was trying to figure out when Sano (Oguri Shun) fell in love with Ashiya (Maki Horikita). This episode also includes the graduation scene and solidify the love relationship between Mizuki and Sano.
Well what can I say? My sister and I was just laughing all the way until the ending. I miss Hana Kimi!
My favorite scenes aka Hana Kimi Special spoilers (read at your own risk)
- I love Nakatsu's monologues plus they even segue Toma Ikuta's new role in Mauo - detective Nakatsu.
- A new character was introduced, Julia, Mizuki's childhood friend who wants to take her back to America and ended up playing as her girlfriend to the shock of Nakatsu but no threat for Sano.
-Its hilarious how Julia crawled in Nakatsu's bed.
- It also highlighted Nakatsu's bad relationship with her mother who don't believe that he can be a professional football player because he never finishes what he started.
-This also feature an arranged marriage for the dogs lol
- Sano & Kagurazaka's confrontation after the "kiss"
- Sano's singing scene when he found out he's in love. "Love me tender, love me sweet" LMAO
- Mizuki drowns
- Crazy Soccer game for Nakatsu
- Graduation ceremony - too long
Great thing Nakatsu's character have a lot of highlight, he might not end up with Ashiya Mizuki as I wanted to but at least he had all those funny parts. His character is vital to this whole Hana Kimi series, it makes up for few annoying parts by Sano and Mizuki. I know they're the lead characters lol but I'm for team Nakatsu!