I don't want to end 2012 in a sad note so I've listed that things that I'm thankful for
- Maybe its because of the thought that the world can end or its because of social media that I've had countless catch ups and reunions with all of my set of friends.
- Yes, Im really on that age where people greet you with "When are you getting married" instead of "hello, how are you?" The gown fittings, bridal shower, stag party and epic 4 weddings in December is an awesome
- It was an exciting year as a basketball fan. Ginebra Kings have no finals appearance last season but Mark Caguioa finally bagged the MVP award. UST Tigers fell short on the UAAP finals but won their 1st PCCL Championship. Dear Studio 23, please let us savor the victory and allow us to watch the replay.
- I was happy experience Boracay but La Luz will always have a special place in my tummy =))
- I never even dreamt of going to Thailand but I did.
- I bought a lot of shoes this year. period. Shoe salon is my piece of heaven on Earth.
- Gold's Gym & S&R memberships!
- I've spent a lot of Friday and Saturday nights on videoke places with friends!
- The adventures of Baking Meisha, I even bought my own oven!
- A year in full bangs that automatically becomes a side bangs when a haircut is overdue.
When I was 23, my new year's resolutions are 1. save up and 2. stop slacking on the things that I need and want to do - Just do it! Now! Now that Im 4 Years older
and wiser I still believe that those 2 resolutions will cover everything.
I will claim it, 2013 is my year!!!