My scheduled trip to Korea is on February and fortunately its still winter! Its my chance to rock winter outfits and finally experience and see snow =) During the Christmas season, I received a lot of winter accessories and clothes =)
|gloves, scarves, socks, skirt and more!!|
|1/3 of Joni's collection|
1) Application form - can be downloaded on the site or you can get it on the embassy. Its advisable to download and prepare it ahead of time so that you can double or even triple check your information. Write n/a for items that does not apply to you.
2) Passport and photocopy of the 1st page - should be valid for at least 6 months.
3) Personal bank certificate - you need to request it to your bank, some take 1 or 2 days for processing depending on the date of the account balance that you would like to be certified. So
If you are employed like me, you need to request the following from your HR department
4) Certificate of employment
5) ITR or Form 1526
Once I had all the requirements, I immediately went to the embassy! From Buendia, I hailed a taxi and followed the instructions from Google Maps!
1) From Ayala Avenue, continue to McKinley Road
2) Turn left onto 5th ave
3) Turn right onto 26th St
4) Turn right toward Carlos P. Garcia Avenue
5) Continue unto Upper McKinley Road
|122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City|
After passing by Market Market and Jollibee, the Korean embassy is hard to miss. There's no need for appointment but the schedule for application is between 9-11am with first come, first serve policy. I was there by 7:20am, I filled up a form and got a number. Its #032 but I was actually the 1st in line
EXCITED. By 8am, we we're allowed to enter the embassy, you need to fall in line again then you'll be asked about the type of visa application. You'll receive the window number and your line number. By 9AM, I was in front of window 1 and gave my requirements to the consul. Remember that the application form should be in front then the photocopy of your passport plus the supporting documents in any order. The consul gave me a claim form, the result will be given after 5 working days.
Five days later, I'm back at the embassy to claim my passport and visa!!! The scheduled releasing time is between 2-4pm only and again first come, first serve!
|That moment when you receive your visa but you need to stay calm =))|
I cant wait to use all of these!!!